I'm Just a Girl















Overalls: Motel Rocks
Clueless Crop: Hell's Kitten Couture
Rings: DemiFlux

Long time, no blog! (Okay it's been a week, but I'm having withdrawals). If you're even somewhat familiar with the 90's, you know a little band by the name of No Doubt. The band was fronted by leading lady, style icon, (and all-around major woman crush!): Gwen Stefani. So I'd like to thank Gwen for inspiring this look. These paisley dungarees are from the insanely rad Motel Rocks<3 Underneath, I'm sporting some more 90's fun with this precious "Clueless" crop from Hell's Kitten Couture. They have tons of adorable tanks and crops with some of my favorite decals (I'll be posting some more in their stuff - so stay tuned!) Definitely go give their etsy shop some love here - the crops are some of my favorites! The spacey, sparkling rings are from DemiFlux, and the purple and blue matched PERFECTLY with the paisley! Tried my best to make the grunge queen proud with my tiny twin buns, dark lipstick, and docs to finish off the look. Hope you have a rad labor day! XOX Violet



Sunday, September 1, 2013

Post a Comment