Romeo, Romeo












Romeo Maxi: Stylist's Own
Holographic Purse: Black Cactus London
Ring: DemiFlux
Choker: ANTIApparel

WHERE FOR ART THOU, ROMEO? For today's look, I took aspects of my favorite Leonardo DiCaprio movies. This fabulous maxi dress from the rad folks at Stylist's Own shows our beloved modern-day Romeo, and since I was visiting family in New York, I thought the water would be a perfect backdrop that I couldn't quite acquire in Nashville (Remind you of another iconic Leo film?) First off, this dress is such a statement piece, so I wanted to make this the focus of the look and not take too much away from lovely Leo. However, I thought this precious holographic pocket book would be a great add-on. I have not stopped using this little piece since I got it from the wonderful peeps at Black Cactus London! They have SUCH amazing little bags and coin purses, definitely check them out here. Again, one of my favorite galaxy-like rings from DemiFlux, which went along perfectly with the bag. Pony-tails are back in action with this look, since I wanted to highlight the backless feature of this maxi. Well friends, as our Juliet would say "Parting is such sweet sorrow,That I shall say good night till it be morrow" Wishing you all a rad week, until next time! XOX Violet


Sunday, September 15, 2013

Post a Comment