Hollaback Girl













Jeans: Vintage
Sunnies: ZeroUV
Kicks: Converse
Beanie: Forever 21
Snapback: H & M

FEW TIMES I BEEN AROUND THAT TRACK, BUT IT'S NOT JUST GONNA HAPPEN LIKE THAT. Hello interwebz, it's been quite a while now! My life has been rather chaotic with that thing they call college. However, I am back and mega psyched for this look. Today, I tried to channel the more punk-rock side of one of my all-time favorite ladies, Ms. Gwen Stefani. As you know I cannot get enough of anything holographic, so I ADORE this tank from the wonderful Bohemian Seed. They have tons of sweet vintage wear, so definitely go check out their shop here! S/O to my rad momma for custom making these jeans around 1980 and saving them so that I could be stylin'. Thought I'd throw on some chucks and a beanie, and of course these lovely steampunk sunnies from my favorite sunglass shop, ZeroUV to fully complete my punk aura. Have a rad weekend! XOX Violet




Wednesday, October 16, 2013

One response to Hollaback Girl

  1. Unknown says:

    wow you look so peritty girl have a wonderful week April , don't you think you re a holly side of thing girl? haa :p :)

Post a Comment