Glazed & Confused (tbt)











Kimono: Hotel Brahvo
Shorts: Thrifted
Headband: ANTIApparel
Ring: DemiFlux
Sandals: Forever 21

WELL HELLO. I've missed you dear blog. Yes, I am still very much alive, and yes college has decided to smother me so much so that I have no life. I found this shoot from summer I decided to put up as a throwback thursday post for fun! (yes, I realize it's not thursday but whatever you get the point). During summer, this fabulous flower kimono from Hotel Brahvo was one of my absolute favorite pieces, it makes me feel like a hippie flower child. Check out their lovely etsy shop with lots of sweet vintage wear here! I also ADORE this "glazed and confused" donut tank from the Lost Pony - too adorable! Paired this look with some holographic sandals, and added some more flowers with this headband (which is actually a choker I turned into a headband) from ANTIApparel. I WILL be doing more posts now that first semester is finally coming to a close - so stay tuned! Peace, love & rad! XOX Violet


Sunday, November 24, 2013

Post a Comment