Give Me Faux Fur or Give Me Death







                          








Coat: H&M
Shades: ZeroUV
Shoes: H&M
Necklace: H&M
Rings: Forever 21
Lipsticks: Lime Crime

I've been searching for some faux fur for a while now, and this coat from H&M was well worth the wait! It was the last one in the whole store, and a size 12 (yes, I do realize I'm not a size 12) but I love oversized things enough as it is so I had to snag it. I've been mixing a lot of browns and blacks lately and wanted to keep the focus on the jacket, so I paired it with my American Apparel disco pants and a simple black lace crop. These ankle boots have such a great, thick heel for support and they're a great winter shoe! Black Cactus London has some of my favorite little bags, and since I really don't carry much with me I opt towards little bags like this clutch. All of their bags are custom-made, and incredibly gorgeous, so definitely go check them out here! I'm also obsessed with these aviators from the lovely folks at ZeroUV. I never thought aviators looked right on my face, but they have so many different sizes and these fit perfect! Go check out all their rad sunnies and shades here! If you know me, you know how much use I get out of this chain necklace. I cannot find another one even close to as perfect, and I seem to find a way to put it with every outfit. Finally, I am swooning over my new lipstick purchases from Lime Crime. Their shades are ridiculously pigmented and I've been in search for a great blue lipstick for the longest time. I also came across this beautiful dark sparkle green on my voyage. (The colors are "No She Didn't" and "Serpenita" in specific) Many more posts to come now that my semester is officially OVER. Have a rad week! XOX Violet




Monday, December 9, 2013

One response to Give Me Faux Fur or Give Me Death

  1. Unknown says:

    wow I love the out fit as so cool as almost like a cool Char look so sweet , just don't like the lipstick, but every ells is beautiful girl nice have fun April so pretty girl oo <3

Post a Comment